PDA

View Full Version : Cabela's NTC

Furball
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
The Cabela's NTC will be held July 25-26 in Devil's Lake, ND. The Bay de Noc Great Lakes Sportfishermen have received 7 spots for this year's NTC. I have listed the top 10 teams from last year's tournaments below. If you are in the top 10, please talk it over with your partner and contact me ASAP. The entry forms have to be in by Feb 28th. The General Membership Meeting/Fish Fry is on Feb 22nd at the Elk's club in Escanaba - that would be a good time and place to have everything finalized. You can contact me at 280-8757. Thanks, Mike Furmanski

2008 Top Ten (In order, including automatic bids for a tournament win):
Tourangeau/Alimenti
Plourde/Towns
Bowden/Corbett
Crookham/Alimenti
Iverson/Myers
Kositzky/Anderson
Gartland/Kallio
Johnsen/Johnsen (possible alternates start here)
Herbst/Soderman
Ashenden/Herbst

Furball
02-16-2009, 05:22 PM
I have not heard from any of the top 10 teams yet. Please let me know if you are planning on going or not. If you are not going, it would be nice to give someone else a little time to think about it. Again, all entries must be back to Cabela's by Feb 28th. Thanks.

Furball
02-17-2009, 08:56 PM
I have heard from 5 of the top 7 teams so far and none of them are going to this year's NTC. Due to the short time frame we have to get teams lined up, I am going to open it up to any team that fished the club's walleye tournaments last year. If we get more than 7, we will sort them out by the final standings. Reply to this post or give me a call if you are interested. Thanks, Mike.