PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night TV ramblings

Paul Schlagel
02-06-2009, 10:40 PM
I watched some fishing shows on the VS. channel tonight - a real exciting way to spend a Friday night.

I watched for the first time "City Limits" with Mike Ioconelli and really liked it. The show is hosted by Ike and he seems pretty cool. The concept behind the show is metro area fishing. Tonight he was fishing within Nashville city limits a caught a good bunch of bass. It'll probably never showcase musky fishing, but it was a pretty darn good show.

I then watched Tred Barta, who bugs the crap out of me. If he was fishing in my boat I'd go crazy. I'm a 'people person' and can get along with pretty much anyone for a day, but I sure wouldn't want to have Tred in the boat. I'd be so crazy after about a 1/2 hour I'd kick him overboard.

TrevorB
02-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I watched the Sat. morning line-up today. Musky Hunter and Keyes aren't bad - I think I actually like Keyes a little better. In the annoying category don't forget John Gillespie. Holy crap would it be miserable fishing with him. And what happened to In-Fisherman - is that supposed to be a fishing show or an infomercial?

Sam
02-07-2009, 01:38 PM
I think Keyes is great. I agree that Ike is cool. In the annoying category I pick Babe Winkelman. I don't think he even does fishing shows any more I think he only does hunting. Whatever he's doing now I'm sure he's annoying.

Backlasher
02-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Ike is cool.

Mehsikomer is not.

Backlasher
02-21-2009, 01:15 PM
I caught the "City Limits" show last night. It was pretty cool. Tred Barta is piece of work - big dork with an ego.