PDA

View Full Version : Monaghan Fishing Show This Weekend

Red Childress
01-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Heading to Dillsburg this weekend with Charlie. We are doing seminars both days. Click the link below for all seminar times.

http://www.monaghanfishingshow.com/id2.html

RapRunR
01-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Have a safe trip.

cband
01-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Will Mr. Warner have any of his baits there. Just Curious.

Red Childress
01-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Not this year.....he has donated plenty of them this winter for various things and has not had time to re-stock.

Red Childress
01-26-2009, 06:27 AM
It was great seeing our regular clients and meeting new ones as well. The show had a good crowds both days.

A special "Thanks" to those who booked trips with us!

It was nice ONLY seeing an inch of snow on the ground and glimpses of that green-stuff they call "grass" growing on the ground. :)

stevewarner
01-26-2009, 11:10 PM
didn't make it over to the show Red,maybe catch you at Cabela's in a couple weeks.Went ice fishing last Sunday with my brother and nephew,slip and fell on the ice and broke a rib,ouch!Be careful on the ice!

Red Childress
01-27-2009, 08:54 AM
Rib fractures (in my opinion) are one of the most painful and biggest pain in the arse bones to break. I had to wrestle half a season with a rib belt when I was in HS and it was not fun at all!!

Did you fall through or just land weird???

stevewarner
01-27-2009, 09:05 AM
My nephew walked away from his two rods that he had in the water and the one rod almost went down the hole.I was running toward the hole about 20 yards away from me to save the rod and when I tried to stop I went down hard on my left side,needless to say the 6 inches of ice didn't giveway but my rib did!Your right about the pain,I thought my hernia painful this is 10 times worse.

Red Childress
01-27-2009, 09:24 AM
Who cares about the ribs, did you save the rod?? :)

Stay away from the comedy clubs for awhile, laughing will make you cry.

stevewarner
01-27-2009, 09:45 AM
Saved the rod and my nephew landed the culprit a 7inch bluegill,I just hope after he released the 'gill it gets eaten by one of the big tigers in that lake!