PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck

nick k.
01-21-2009, 08:28 PM
So my luck has pretty much run out... How is everyone else doing on the bay and any tips for me?

peanutbutter soup
01-21-2009, 09:40 PM
my wife and i are doing ok on perch westbank in about 16 feet of water...got 12 monday and 3 today...just fishing from about 8 am til noon....2" minnows on a pink tear drop is my wifes favorite...she's been catching more fish than me...so i'm gonna switch to the pink...good luck....see you on the bay!!

nick k.
01-22-2009, 04:00 PM
thanks for the info that would be nice to get some perch.

slammer
01-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Nick,
I had the last week off and fished everyday since last thursday when the weather was so cold but went anyway and fished everything from 12-68 ft. of water and as far north as the Days river to Breezy Point and I fished a lot of those days 11.5 hours and did everything that I know and have learned and have read and in all that time came up with a few dinks and 2 13 inch perch within 2 minutes that were finally released because I was not going home and clean two perch. I also talked to lots of other fisherman from the area that are expirienced and also a lot of people from out of town and the poll I've taken over the last week or two is fishin just sucks all over right now with the exception of the occasional (you should a been here yesterday story). You name it , I did it and LBDN sucker punched me for a whole week.
My advice to you . Keep movin and trying and if your not catchin , try somewhere you don't normally go, it can't get worse right. Good luck .
Slammer!!!!!!

nick k.
01-23-2009, 01:08 PM
thanks slammer
im heading out somtime this weekend south of esky to poke around on the deeper edges.. ill let you guys know wat comes up.
Good Luck Fishing