PDA

View Full Version : Next Bite Op Muskie

dpear
01-20-2009, 01:45 PM
Well I just watched the TV coverage of Operation Muskie on The Next Bite.Pretty darn good considering how short a half hour is.One thing is very clear,Sgt Major Howell is gonna have to take over Pete's position,he stole the Show!(lord knows he won the 'hair'contest as well)Nice knowing ya Pete,enjoy the army and Texas.
Seriously though I thought it was great and my thanks to Pete and everyone at The Next Bite for this coverage of a great event.Overjoyed to see the kudos to Frank and Laura.Thanks again to them.
Finally,thanks again to all Vets for your service!
Dick

Frank Walsh
01-20-2009, 06:39 PM
Awesome job. Many thanks to The Next Bite. Camera work was incredible. Word has it that Glenn has let his hair go natural. And Wold......well he's still Wold. Even Scarlett became a little camera hound.

Illinois Dennis
01-20-2009, 08:06 PM
Well, Charter Cable doesn't carry any Next Bite shows..... BUMMER. I know taping the show is beyond Frank's abilities (so he says). Guess the show will appear someday. Wish they would stream it from their website after they show it (and all those sponsors get there fair do).

bozo
01-20-2009, 08:14 PM
Just got done watching it as well. I'm sure i recognized a couple of the fishing spots. You know the ones-Islands with rocks and weeds off them?

It was good to see Scarlett's ugly mug. The legends (Doug & Dick) looked a bit older than I remember. Must be a trick of the camera, eh?

And finally, not a glimpse of Frank. I assume this was carefully choreographed, due to some outstanding warrants on some questionable activities in a small North Dakota town.

Seriously. Very good piece and well deserved praise for all of those who made it happen!