PDA

View Full Version : Glowinoutdoors

Scott Donovan
01-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Finally had a chance to play around with a new product I got at the Chicago Muskie show. Glowinoutdoors has created a very long lasting glow in the dark and reflective tape. Dan has certain kits available to suit your needs and is working on new and innovated products. I first saw these products last spring as he was field testing them. Now almost a year later, they are available to the general public. I’m positive your night fishing will improve with this product. Check them out at glowinoutdoors.com

hawkeye9
01-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey Scott,
Just wanted to say that this product looks amazing. Immediately I picked up the phone to place an order. Dan sounds like a great guy and spoke highly of you. I don't spend much time chasing muskie at night, but spend quite alot of time at Cedar in the pitch dark throwing black worms for bass. Not sure I care for glowing on the end of that line, but I'm sure when nothing else is working I may try it. It'll just be nice for a change knowing which direction the trolling motor is facing and where that blasted petal snuck off to. Can't wait for the weather to break and get out on the water regularly. Feburary is around the corner and then is always the tough decision whether to work out the kinks for muskie at K or dredge up a lunker bass from the Kitchen. (I'm still nothing but a novice with the ski's and will probably be regulated to that condition for years to come, but my partner says I'm starting to think like bass...with that pea size brain I'm not sure its a compliment). Haven't been out for awhile and not sure when it will happen, but it makes me cold and sad to think of Kincaid frozen over. Hope the sun is bright and the wind moves a bit for you and the guys from up north. Good luck if you're able to make it out and be sure to post a report (it keeps our spirits up to know that someone's out there keeping the ski's active).