PDA

View Full Version : ????

peanutbutter soup
01-09-2009, 05:56 PM
was fishing on the east bank north of saunders point this morning. was doing ok when out of no where i and my few neighbors got invaded by a bunch of guys with portable shacks. came in at prime time and drilled about 30 holes.the fish shut right off. there was one guy less than 50 feet from my shanty. a little space goes a long way. i packed up and moved out. i'm guessing these fellows are from out of town and they were never taught any manners. thanks for listening.

W.T.A
01-09-2009, 06:13 PM
yea, it is lovely when people move in at prime time and make all that ruckus. Happens to me too often. Those are the people who wonder why they cant catch anything, its a shame but something you just cant stop. Well dont feel left out because it happens to all of us, Good luck fishing and with the ignorant people.

jigginfins
01-09-2009, 06:21 PM
i agree with the frustration, but from all the times ive been on the bay past and present no one single shanty is by themselves. I just hope we can all keep our cool,its fishing, everyone just wants to catch something.

good luck everyone

HANG EM HIGH
01-10-2009, 08:47 AM
a couple years ago i had a bunch of out of towners drill holes right around my shake, so i reeled up my lines and put a tip up down w/a big sucker minnow on!!!! need i say anymore!! lol