PDA

View Full Version : Forum Traffic & Fishing Reports

LundAngler
12-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Hey Guys,

Is it just me, or has the posting volume fallen off since the move to the new site? I've been preoccupied with a new baby girl, and a terminally ill mother, so those are my excuses. Still, haven't heard too much from many of the "regulars".

How's the bite been? Thinking of heading up on Friday w/ my dad. Time to get his mind off some of the negative stuff.

Don, are you guiding on the ice this year?

Thx,
Jeff

MuskieRandy
12-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Well, for me it's been slow, but that's par for the course for me on the ice.... I got a 14" walleye and an Eelpout. Man, are they ugly little buggers! Ice is getting thicker, maybe 8-9" ??? I would think the ice would be thicker given the cold weather.... Not many people around, snowmobilers or fisherman....

EarthwormOrganics
12-21-2008, 04:48 AM
Sorry and congrats Lundangler. It has been slow on here but at least it has all been positive posting. Fishing has been good for us. We have learned a little more from everyone helping out and giving advice. Monday and Tuesday were the best days ice fishing I ever had. Lots of doublers and once we had 4 flags at the same time. Lots of throwbacks and 15-17". One 23". Great time even in the cold. Hoping to get some friends to come visit so I have a partner to fish with. We have our 8 month old boy to keep us busy in the mean time. But mumma has to stay in with him so I lost my fishing partner. Can't wait to get back out soon. Congrats again on the new addition.