PDA

View Full Version : pay up sucka!!!!!!!!

muskihntr
12-17-2008, 05:57 PM
this is a friendly reminder that its time to pay the fiddler! otherwise i will be sending moose and rocko on a road trip to minnesota! they get really cranky when they have to travel long distances to collect!

AWH
12-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Moose and Rocko...I've heard what they can do. I wouldn't want to mess with them!

Kevin Cochran
12-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Paid Johnny. You should get the check by Monday at the latest. No need to send the twins.

muskihntr
12-19-2008, 09:30 PM
got it! thanks duuuuuude, merry christmas!

Kevin Cochran
12-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Not only did he get it, he got the original payment that I sent on November 26th. Almost a month to deliver a letter from Bemidji to Chicago!

AWH
12-20-2008, 10:43 AM
The postal service has been very reliable for me over the years. However, I recently sent a package to Utah. And on its way to Utah from Minnesota, it made a stop in Illinois. I've also had a package that was sent TO me from western MN through UPS. It went to Minneapolis and sat there for about 10 days before they decided it was time to move on. Makes you wonder sometimes!

The good news is Moose and Rocko can stay put. I saw a guy with a swollen eye the day after a visit by Moose and Rocko was threatened!

Aaron