PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Report 12/13

K4Muskies
12-14-2008, 06:39 PM
Cloudy day out... we did trolling all thay long the first 15 minutes we got our first bite, but I lost the fish at the boat, the fish looked very fat and it was at least 48" I couldnt controll the fish from jumping out of water and lost it.

Around 12:30 we got another bite and landed a 45" and 2 hours later another fish a 39" with a 19 1/2" gtith. All the fish have been cought trolling large baits at the speed of 3.8mp/h and the depth between 12 and 18 feet.

The fish was deffinetly eating and active the 45" fish we cought I spoted some 2 shad in it's throught the fish was also fat but we did not messure the grith.

We talked to at least 2 other boats that have not seen any fish, talked to Scott and he also had negative resoults, I guess we just had a great day Saturday.

Did anyone fish Sunday? Any fish cought?

AFchris
12-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Trolled Saturday from about mid-day to evening, no luck. Weather wasn't that bad though which was nice. Nice job though! Water temps were bout 40-41 degress.

Scott Donovan
12-15-2008, 02:34 PM
Nice job on those fish Saturday. I got really sick out there and I'm still not feeeling well. Wish I was out Sunday though, as the weather was alot warmer. I ended up getting 2 rips but nothing in the boat. I was fishing alot deeper and slower. Just goes to show sticking to a game plan all day does not always pay off! Once again nice job! It was sweet watching the moon come up the last couple days. IT WAS HUGE!