PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Frank, Laura and Scarlet

DSmith
11-24-2008, 06:43 PM
I want to be the first to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I was sitting here thinking of all the trips that Cathy and I took this year and by far being at your place ranks at the top of my list. Whether you have Turkey and all the fixings or a good piece of Nebraska Porterhouse Steak, we will be thinking of you. Keep in touch and I will see you in January.

dpear
11-25-2008, 06:47 AM
Ditto,except for the January part.Can't stand seeing fish being cleaned in my office-on my desk.

Frank Walsh
11-25-2008, 09:47 AM
My question is just what does Scarlett have to be thankful for?
Oh, I see.

Sitting here landlocked on the Rock, and will certainly be for the big day. At least there are 3 football games on that day, but unfortunately, one is the Lions. Can't imagine how that will shake out. Turkey has to be on the menu. I'm wasting away to nothing as we speak.

Thanks for the comments, and certainly more than reciprocal. With my life, and all my great friends, every day should be Thanksgiving.

Jerryandshani
11-26-2008, 08:40 PM
We just wanted to wish you a happy turkey day! We'll be calling soon to set up some dates to come ice fishing. We made it to Wyoming also.
Jerry & his fishing queen (haha) :D

Frank Walsh
11-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Cool. How are the mountains treating you?
Miss Minnesota?????

Jerryandshani
11-27-2008, 12:44 PM
We are in MN for 2 weeks for thanksgiving! We do miss Minnesota! The mountains are cool but the fishing isnt the same.

Frank Walsh
11-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Hopefully you can take Al Franken back with you.