PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
11-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Well it looks like Old Man Winter is coming early this year. I wouldn't mind some snow for Deer Hunting though. We have had some snow here already but nothing that stuck for very long. Big boat is all tucked away for the winter high and try. Remember if you have specific dates you want for next summer to call and get them in the date book, especially weekends. I have my new 621 RANGER now and rigging it so it will be ready for next season for sure, I am going to try and get out to get some late season Walleyes though if Mother Nature cooperates.

There were over 1.5 million Salmon harvested for the hatcheries eggs this year out of Strawberry Creek hatchery pond here in Sturgeon Bay. That is a lot of Salmon we missed. Try to do better next year.lol!

Getting the ice shacks ready for the Ice Fishing Season, might have an early start again this year. Last year we were on the ice in early December already.

Putting some picks of the new RAMGER 621FS on, would also like to thank my sponsors RANGER Boats, Mercury Motors, Motorguide, Lowrance, FRABILL/Plano and DAIWA Rods & Reels for all there help over the year they are great sponsors to have.

Good Hunting and be safe
Capt. Fritz
P.S. More pics to follow