PDA

View Full Version : Mille Lacs Sept 13-20th

KyleScruggs
03-21-2013, 03:21 PM
Hey guys, I booked a lake house that sleeps up to 12 guy on lake Mille Lacs in Sept. Right now there is 5 people for sure going. so we are looking to fill the other 7 spots. its a first come first serve deal. It is a 50 dollar deposit per person. That money will be paid back in full once we return and the owner sends me it back. The unit rents our for 995 for a week. So if we fill it with 12 guys your looking at 83 dollars for a weeks lodging. Now if you don't have the vacation time to come for a week that's fine also. come up whatever days you want. We will be there all week. But the price remains the same whether you come for the week or the weekend. This is primetime late summer bite for some pigs!Let me know if you are interested. You can reach me at 815-262-2626 or kyle.scruggs7@gmail.com. Thanks the link to the lake house is below. Also as of right now the people going are Tim Scruggs, Jennifer Zitzke, Kyle Scruggs, Mark Thiessen, and Rhonda Gates. Please get a hold of me asap if interested.

http://brainerd.craigslist.org/vac/3647255086.html