PDA

View Full Version : August 25 and 26 (Chippewa Flowage)

Pete Rich
08-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Had Matt and JJ out for two full days this weekend. This is the second year I've guided these guys for a full weekend. As last year we had a blast. Lots of talking trash and making fun of each other. We had a hard time getting fish to move on Saturday durring the day. Saturday evening however we had some action. Matt had an upper 40 turn off hard hard in the 8. Would have been a great start to the weekend but oh well. Bout 45 min later JJ had a fish blow up behind a creeper. Fished til midnight and that was it for Saturday.

Sunday was a lot more of the same. Think the best action durring the day at deer foot for breakfast sandwiches and bloddy's. Didn't see a fish again til after 7 pm. JJ had a low 30 blow up in the 8 and then I caught it on a Markowicz globe. Next spot Matt had what appeared to be a nice fish up on the globe. Thought well fish are moving, even though Pete's has sucked fish are moving lets head there. Well Pete's still sucks lol. On the last spot JJ had a big fish absolutely erupt on a creeper. I'll be nice and not make fun of JJ for being premature on the hook set.

Like I said I had a great time with the guys. To bad fishing wasn't better but that's just the way things go.

Water temps were 74 to 72