PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
05-20-2012, 06:03 PM
The Spring Bass Tournament is over for another year. It took a weight of 61.50lbs. for 12 Bass to when forst place, those are some nice Smallies. The Bass are pretty much beeded up right now but give them a wek or so and they will be ready to do battle while they feed up to get there strength back after spawning.

The Walleyes continue to cooperate with good numbers being caught each time out. Crank baits and crawler harnesses are working as usual depends with you prefer.

The King Salmon are going crazy on Lake Michigan, four and five on at a time and not just once it seems as soon as you put a line down you have a fish on. If you have the time and want to catch alot of Kings now is a very good time give me a call or drop me a e-mail.
good luck
capt. fritz

danlecl
05-25-2012, 04:00 PM
The Spring Bass Tournament is over for another year. It took a weight of 61.50lbs. for 12 Bass to when forst place, those are some nice Smallies. The Bass are pretty much beeded up right now but give them a wek or so and they will be ready to do battle while they feed up to get there strength back after spawning.

The Walleyes continue to cooperate with good numbers being caught each time out. Crank baits and crawler harnesses are working as usual depends with you prefer.

The King Salmon are going crazy on Lake Michigan, four and five on at a time and not just once it seems as soon as you put a line down you have a fish on. If you have the time and want to catch alot of Kings now is a very good time give me a call or drop me a e-mail.
good luck
capt. fritz

Hey, save some of those for us in July!!!