PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
03-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Night time Walleyes are going great. If you ever wanted a 30inch/10lb. plus Walleye to put on the wall or just to take a picture with you holding it, now is the time. We are averaging 10 plus fish per night and we are only fishing 3-4hours. It is alot of fun.
Northern fishing continues to be pretty good with a few fish in the 40 inch mark being caught.

Remember BASS doesn't open till first Sat. in May or the 5th this year. It is illegal to target them and I know the Game Wardens are watching with telephoto lens that can see a country mile even at night.
Good Luck Everybody
Have Fun and be Safe
Capt. Fritz
P.S. Remember those fishing license expire on March 31st. I included a few pics from the last couple of nights Scott and Keith. The white ruler is 30inches long.

On another note if you have time Ranger is coming out with a new tiller - 175 Tiller to be exact. It is a great boat and I think alot of people are going to like it. Check it out on the Ranger Boats site or if you want to see it in person check with Pamp's Outboard in Green Bay and they will let you know when it will be in town to look at. It will be available for 2013 so right after July 1st that is Rangers model year change.