PDA

View Full Version : Computer problems and new magazine

Gail Hockett
12-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Hi All,
My hard drive crashed on me and I couldn't get anything off the hard drive, so I have lost all my e-mail contacts, I also lost e-mail pictures that you may have sent to me by mail, so if you could resend those we still have time to get them in next years magazine. Thank you for your time and please resend your pictures.
Always,
Gail

P.S.
for all face book users Witch Bay is now on facebook....come join us

40buick
01-07-2012, 12:11 PM
HD crash? OUCH! Almost as much fun as a root canal, and I know from experience on both counts. Best wishes on even a partial recovery.

The weather has been so warm lately that it's hard - but not really all that hard - to get the fishin' fever juices flowing. June never comes soon enough for me. We're already talking about where we want to fish this year, what tactics worked best last year, what we want to try differently this year. We'll be on the water 5 months from today.

Gail Hockett
01-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the support, but I did lose everything. I had major items backed up, but not any e-mail so I have lost all e-mail contacts and any pictures that were sent to me
thru e-mail. But the good news is the magazine did get finished and it will be in the mail on Monday, so in 1 to 2 weeks you should be getting your magazine.........always........
Gail at Witch Bay