PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 9-27-11

Justin Mullins
09-27-2011, 05:13 AM
The musky fishing this fall has been to say the least awesome! Big fish have been showing more than in the past previous years.. Fish are really shallow last night we doubled in a foot of water! Water clarity is good it's a little cloudy in a couple coves but overall good! Water temps have dropped a little down to 71-72 which will probably go down more after these cool nights.. The lake is down about 1 1/2 feet right now which will help everyone on the weeds cause now you can see them where before you couldn't.. Baits are about the same I'm still throwing a little short flashabou bucktail from Meat and Potatoe Tackle, Muskie Pete shorty's are producing as well, Cowgirls, Medussa, Top Water.. I say top water but personally not for my boat! Other guys getting action on it but not me! This is the time of year that the big fish sometimes will hold in that 3-6 foot range if not super shallow so pay attention to that.. I'm getting a lot of action at boat side so stay on guard they are coming out of nowhere! CUSTOMER APPRECITION OPEN HOUSE PIG ROAST is this Saturday Oct 1! Tackle deals, Raffles, Drawings, Music.. Deals start at 5:30am food served at 12
I'll have Keith here on hand the owner of Muskie Petes Tackle Co. he will make you your very own custom flashabou bucktail or spinnerbaits! Make sure you stop and attend this it will be a fun weekend! Good Luck this week and I'll see you on the pond

fins
09-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi, Justin,

Does Muskie Pete have a website we can check out? I can't find anything on him. I won't be able to make it to the open house but would love to see some of his baits. Are you doing any good on Meat and Potatoes spinnerbaits in marabou? Thanks for the fishing update.

Justin Mullins
09-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Website is muskiepete.com check him out does a great job!

I'm throwing both flash and marabou on M&P tackle both are great and fish love them..