PDA

View Full Version : sept fishing report 9/2/2011 II

Mike Allen
09-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Here was my report Aug 22-Aug 29.

Monday (aug 22) I had a group out from Mitchell, SD, Decator, Ne, and Ireland. Pretty good United States fishing with a 145-150 fish day. Just fished walleyes, did not hunt for any other species. Caught around 15 smallies and 8 catfish. Does not get much better.

Tues - wed off

Thursday and Friday I had a group from York, NE. On Thursday we caught 155-160 fish. Caught a nice limit of walleyes and also brought in 30 catfish. On Friday we had another awesome day. Again we caught 155 - 160 fish. Also caught a fair number of catfish, white bass, and smallmouth. You need one big cooler to take all these fish home.

Saturday I had a group out from Decator and Omaha, NE. We had a group out with 5 boats total. All boats had their limit and were fishing catfish by 11:00 a.m. My boat caught over 90 fish. Between the 5 boats we caught our limit of walleyes and over 120 catfish. What a fishing day!!

Sunday I had a group out from Blue Earth, MN. We caught 120 total fish. Limit of walleyes and around 15 catfish. Another successful trip to South Dakota.

Monday I had a group out from Manning and Manilla, IA. We caught 95 to 100 fish. Also brought in 22 catfish. Good eating and a cooler full.

Fishing is still awesome. today Friday Sept 3rd. caught 85 fish with limit (16) by 11:30. Also brought in 7 nice smallies. No catfishing today.

Until next time
Mike Allen