PDA

View Full Version : End of July Fishing Report 7/26/2011

Mike Allen
07-26-2011, 05:08 PM
My reports as far as the fishing goes might be getting boring. I think I have put up the same report in 3 weeks. Again fishing on Case is still as good as it gets. We are catching 100 - 150 plus fish per day with limits coming in from 15 to 21 inches. Most fish we are keeping are 15.5 - 17 inches. Huge numbers and nice fish. Still fishing the same areas with the same depths of water. Water level is dropping a little each day. Most boat ramps still under water, but access is getting easier.

Here is my report for the week.

Monday through Wed I had a father/son from Phoenix, AZ. Awesome fishing and numbers for all 3 days. Caught almost 400 in 3 days. They took home possession of walleyes and 50 white bass with a few smallies. Excellent fishing trip for first time in South Dakota.

Thursday, day off to pay bills and get a little closer to caught up on bookwork.

Friday I had a family out from Panama, IA. We caught 110 fish. Did not get started until 9. Had to let some T-Storms go through. The kids had a trip to remember. Will see yoiu next year.

Sat, I spent the day at Bowling Convention, had a couple brews with Pro Bowler and Announcer Randy Pederson. 11 boats were out through our guide service. Excellent fishign by all.

Sunday I had a family out from St Paul, MN. Outstanding fishing. We caught 160-170 fish (my counter said 165). Good way to start vacation to the Black Hills.

Looking forward to another excellent week of fishing.

If you need anything and would like to call Garry (dad) or I (Mike) direct. Our cell #'s are 605-680-0788 (Garry), 605-680-1054 (Mike)

We are looking forward to August and September. Looks like we are going to have one heck of a fall.

Until next time
Mike Allen