PDA

View Full Version : Hows the fishing?

Tray
06-21-2011, 07:26 PM
HI Stveve
My daughter and I are coming up Sat. I have not seen the latest fishing report. Just woundering whats going on .I hope they are nailing the fish. Hows the the long range forecast looking for next week. We are both pumped up and can't wait to get there. looking foward to a report. See you Sat afternoon. Thanks

Rondogpike
06-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Not sold on this new board yet. Seems the shared info has dropped to almost nothing.

Editor
06-24-2011, 07:41 AM
Bob

Nothing has changed on the boards, user names & password all remain the same, all we did is upgrade it to a newer version for the security updates and changed the color.

Take care
Bob

buckstop
06-24-2011, 10:43 PM
Not sold on this new board yet. Seems the shared info has dropped to almost nothing.

I agree . This board went dead a while ago. Nobody comments on anything. Many of the resorts haven't posted since ice out. Not good for their business as many people keep up on these boards when it comes time to head to Ontario. Eagle Lake has a few comments. Hardly no others update their sites on fishing info.

Steve Herbeck
06-25-2011, 07:43 AM
rondog,
very sorry but last 3 weeks have been very taxing on me,full to capacity,11-13 guides scheduling 2-3 flights per day, guiding daily and some pms also,and running camp so it's been a min of 18/7 for me. sat down several times to do reports and som,ething would come up.
fishing has been very good and i will get to a report today after getting scheduling done for upcoming week.
as far as users with all the social media outlets such as face book,etc it seems to take away from the board some. wish they would never had invented it,just another thing to take care of, as the board i can do much more detail and it seems more personal interaction so people just got to get back to it and ask questions ,give thier own reports,post pics,etc rather than just checking and not posting to see what they can get off it .
herbie

buckstop
06-25-2011, 02:31 PM
I agree . This board went dead a while ago. Nobody comments on anything. Many of the resorts haven't posted since ice out. Not good for their business as many people keep up on these boards when it comes time to head to Ontario. Eagle Lake has a few comments. Hardly no others update their sites on fishing info.

You guys and Keven at Boreal Bay are actually the best at keeping up the boards and providing info. Many of the others have not answered questions as far back as April/May. Hope you guys have a great year. Our group may come up and visit you one of these years. Sounds like some really nice muskies on Eagle!