PDA

View Full Version : thanks much great trip pete wilke

Steve Herbeck
05-29-2011, 06:46 AM
I told you every day during my stay how impressed I was with the accommodations and hospitality. I have been going to Canada for many years now and have NEVER seen an outfitter come close to lengths you and your entire staff go through to see that each and every guest have the best possible experience. The fishing was just as impressive. Everyone in our group seen muskies which was a bonus since it wasn’t season and therefore couldn't fish for them. The size and quality of fish on Eagle lake is 2nd to none. Your son Danny is an AMAZING guide and awesome host. The day he took us fishing was the highlight of my trip. He never made us feel like clients or guests but more like friends. His knowledge of the lake and fishing talent is simply amazing! I now can say I'm a much better Walleye fisherman because of him. I cannot wait until my next stay at Andy Meyers Lodge. Keep me posted on the fishing reports up there as I hope to keep in touch until my return next year. I tried posting this on your site but had troubles for some reason or another. Oh and remind Danny I still owe him one!!!!
pete wilke and group