PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
05-04-2011, 08:40 AM
Old Mother Nature hasn't been too nice this Spring. I hope this cold/wet weather breaks before the Spring SBOT. tournament.

We are all looking fwd to this Sat. the opener. We get to start prefishing for the Bass Tournament and the Walleye limit goes from one to five.

I have been chasing the Walleyes at night and during the day. Fishing has been pretty good. I was on the Fox last Sat. and the Monnominee on Sun. the fishing on the Fox was pretty tough. Water was moving fast and it was pretty dirty, still managed to catch a couple of fish. The Monnominee is moving pretty good also but the water was cleaner. We had a real good time there mostly males. The ride over in 621 Ranger was great 56mph but the ride back after the wind picked up to 25mph SW. was interesting.

Fisherman are still catching some Northern in the downtown area, mostly hammer handles though.

Brown Trout have been very hit and miss the wind makes it tough though and what is with the wind so far this year WOW!
Good Luck
Capt. Fritz
PS. If you would like to go and catch some of those delicious Walleyes give me a call still have a few spots open.