PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Update 4-6-11

Justin Mullins
04-06-2011, 10:56 PM
I know it seems on my last several reports I have started saying how crazy the weather has been so I'm keeping it going this weather has been beyond crazy stupid is more like it. I had insulated underwear on yesterday and shorts today. The fish have been moving the last several days even yesterday in down pour hail storms. Fish are shallow moving on all the spots. The weed growth starting to grow on flats looks good by the way. The baits haven't changed-rattle baits, fat belly rattler, Sledges, Squirtkos, Tubes. The lake is coming up again not like before but it rose a foot since yesterday I would say another couple feet will top it out. Today there was several trees floating out there so pay attention to that. Water clarity was a little cloudy due to all the wind blowing making mud lines all over the lake. The water temp is warming up I had 49-51 just about everywhere I went today. Just remember fish are moving up and down all through the day right now so if they don't show the first time through don't be afraid to hit it again later on. We have a lot of new baits in stock right now with some great looking paint jobs! Good luck this week.. See you on the pond