PDA

View Full Version : New Arrivals

Justin Mullins
04-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Hi All

We have some great baits in the shop now.. We have AWESOME looking Big Game Twitchers killer paint job! Also Squirtkos, Sledges, Red October Tubes, Rattle Baits, and we have a bunch of Stalkers coming in later this week. All these paint jobs are GREAT and really look good come and check them out. We also have a full line of Medussa's little and big in some great colors too..

The fishing this weekend was pretty good. Fish are shallow and now with the water coming down about 3 feet above summer pool they are catchable. Water temps ranging 48-50 with water clarity being a little colored flats up toward Beaver below flats toward dam clearer. Rattle Baits, Fat Belly Rattlers reeling as fast as possible have produced the most casting with Squirtkos, Sledges, Hell Hounds producing too. Trolling short lines with Ernies, Tuff Shads have produced the best up tight to the brush and going over where the water would be at summer pool. Looks like a pretty good week coming up with nice temps these fish will rock and roll by the weekend..

If you don't have a Bluegrass Fishing Rod yet well all I can say is your missing out! These rods are AWESOME with GREAT feel to them. I can crank these Rattle Baits all day long with the Kentucky Rattler the BEST ROD ON THE MARKET FOR THIS APPLICATION! Make sure you stop in and check these out!

Good Luck this week I will try to post again before the weekend to help everyone out.. See you on the pond