PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
03-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Some of the bigger Perch are startingto show up getting ready for spawn. I talked with some of my friends and they said to use bigger minows so the smaller Perch leave it alone.

More Walleyes are bing caught in certain areas again probably because it is getting closer to spawn. Odd Ball jigs with big minnows and bigger Rapala jigs tipped with a minnow are working.

White Fish continue to bite. We have no problem catching limits in most cases. They are alot of fun to catch and are great table fare. You have to try them smoked they are like Smoked Chubs.

I have a couple of crew pics from the weekend and by customer request we put another 8X10 Ice Shack together and is ready for the ice. Depending how the weather goes we should have aleast another two maybe three weekends of Ice Fishing left. So give me a call for either a Fully Guided trip or just rent one of my Ice Shacks.
Good Luck and be safe.
Capt. Fritz
PS. The picks below with four people is Anna & Nazar and friends. Bill and his two sons and the new 8X10 be the first to rent or fish out of it is has that new smell to it lol..