PDA

View Full Version : Grand Forks Sportsmen's Show - Feb 26/27

Justin Gaudry
02-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Just a heads up for anyone in the Grand Forks, ND area that I will be attending the the Grand Forks Men's Show at the Alerus Center on Feb 26 & 27 this coming weekend. Through a parnership with Leighton Broadcasting, we have secured a booth and will be there to greet anyone interested in chatting about fishing Lake of the Woods out of Morson.

There should be a little bit of something for everyone in the family to enjoy so if you're in the neighbourhood, stop in and check it out.

I'll look forward to meeting some new people as well as getting to chat with some regulars from the area as well. I'll be staying at Canad Inn attached to Alerus and plan on being there to set up Friday afternoon and stay through to Monday morning before departing.

Show hours are as follows:

Saturday: 9am - 6pm.
Sunday: 10am - 4pm.

I think I'm mainly looking forward to Buffalo Wild Wings on Friday, Saturday or Sunday night. Who knows, maybe all 3 nights!! HMMMMMMMMMMM....SOOOO MANNNNY FLAVOURS!!!! :D

Hope to see some of you there. I have a .pdf of the poster for the show available via email for anyone interested. Just email me and I will forward it to you. The file is over the limit of size that the web board can handle.