PDA

View Full Version : February tip of the month

walleyemaxx
02-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi everyone,

I have posted my February tip of the month. It deals with fish location for this time of year. Go to www.walleyemaxx.com and click on the tip of the month tab.

Good luck fishing everyone.

Walleyemaxx

walleyemaxx
02-03-2011, 11:05 AM
Hi everyone,

I don't care what the ground hog saw. I went outside and saw my shadow. That means 6 more weeks of ice fishing! Enjoy your time on the ice everyone.

Walleyemaxx

DWW
02-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Maxx, me and 5 others are heading to Lake Of The Woods Feb 25th-27th. Staying with Fred's Beds again. I will let you know how we do when we get back. I have not been out ice fishing since late December. I hope to get out in the next few days but with the big snow we had down here a few days ago, I hear it is difficult to get out on a lot of the local lakes.

walleyemaxx
02-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Hi DWW,

Should be fun at LOTW. Is Lar going? I noticed his website is down. Hopefully the walleyes will cooperate better than last year. I did some research for LOTW. next time I go I'll stay at a resort that brings you out and back. They move you around to other shacks to keep you on the bite.

Did you and Lar go to fox lake? How did you guys do? I've been fishing close to home here in Vilas county. Want to get up to the U.P., but it snows all the time. The lake we want to fish has 3 feet of snow on it. Even snowmobiles are getting stuck.

I.m planning on fishing today on the lake I took you and Lar to where he drove out on a couple years ago. We've been getting snow every day too and it is hard to get around on my ATV. My snowmobile took a dump, so I have to us the 6 wheeler. I'll post a report tonight.

Walleyemaxx

DWW
02-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I agree that moving around from a day shack to a low light shack would be the way to go but 4 of the guys going have never been up there and want to stay on the ice over night. Lg is not going and we never made it to Fox. Hopefully I'll have a good report and some good pics when we get back.

walleyemaxx
02-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi DWW,

I look forward to your report. Hope you have pictures of a lot of big Walleyes. Keep an accurate count on the saugers. You'll catch a bunch of those. I think it would be interesting to know. They bite so willingly. If you catch my pet, let him go.HAHA

Walleyemaxx