PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas and happy new year

walleyemaxx
12-23-2010, 08:37 PM
HI everyone,

May your Christmas stockings be full of Walleyes and may many Walleyes jump into your boat next year.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Walleyemaxx

ALVW
12-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Tom.

Been doing some ice fishing here in NW Indiana. It has been pretty good. The shallow lake I have been fishing has about 9" of ice. Some lakes have far less. Have caught some gills, a bunch of largemouth bass from 14" to 19.5" and one northern pike that went 38".

Al

JENS
12-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Hello Tom
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
No fishing for me, I have been working on the house!

JENS

walleyemaxx
12-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi everyone,

Just got some wonderfull news. I'm going to be a grandpa! My son and daughter in law were just here and broke the good news. Due date is in June. I can't wait.

Walleyemaxx

ALVW
12-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Congrat's to you grandpa.

I have a new 3 month old grand daughter....she is special for sure.

Al

walleyemaxx
12-28-2010, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks Al. Very exciting news for the wife and I. I've been wanting to spoil a grand child for a long time now. FINALLY! Haha

Walleyemaxx

DWW
12-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Congratulations on becoming a grandpa this comming summer Tom. Have not made it out icefishing yet, but Lar and myself are planning a trip next weekend to Fox Lake for some walleye fishing. My dad passed away on December 21st and during the memorial service last night my brother Steve mentioned how one of his favorite fishing holes was Tenderfoot and Palmer. I know those 2 lakes are somewhere up by you in Eagle River, and naturally when I think about Eagle River, you come to mind. Hope you and your family have a good holiday season and hopefully I'll see ya on the Chip next year.

walleyemaxx
12-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Thanks Tony,

The kids gave us an ultra sound picture of the baby for Christmas. Very cool stuff. Right now it looks like me- kind of fuzzy.Haha

Sorry about your dad Tony. You'll always have his memories. Now he is in the Lords hands.

Palmer and Tenderfoot are just nurth of me on the border of WI./MI. Palmer is in WI. and Tenderfoot is in MI. Both lakes get pounded. That's why I don't go there.

Good luck fishing with Lar. Post your success on here with pictures. I'm going fishing with Jigboy tonight on a small area lake here if we can get thru the slush. The snow depth and slush is incredible this year. Hard for an old fart like me to walk thru it, but I keep trudging along. Just don't move around as much. Once we get to the spot I want to fish, we'll fish that small area and set up for the night bite.

Good luck.

Walleyemaxx

ALVW
12-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Ice fished at a local NW Indiana walleye lake today. Fished in about 5 fow on a weed edge. Caught 9 walleye (12-17 inches), 3 crappie, and 1 white bass.

Kept 1 walleye and the 3 crappies. Should make a good meal.

Al

walleyemaxx
12-29-2010, 08:25 AM
Nice catch ALVW,

I went last night in the slush bowl they call a lake. I'll be reporting later. Did catch some, but not as good as your catch. I have to dowmload and resize some pictures.

Walleyemaxx