PDA

View Full Version : Walleyemaxx report for 11-7-10

walleyemaxx
11-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Hi everyone,

For those of you who didn't make it out fishing this weekend on the Chippewa Flowage, you missed a great weekend...... Weather wise. Fishing wise, it was great for Crappies, Perch, Bass, and Northerns. But the Walleyes were hard for me to find. But there was a lot of action from everything else. I caught oodles of Crappies, keeping a dozen and throwing more than that back. The Bass, Perch, and Northerns were also active and kept it interesting. I caught everything on jigs and fatheads, or fatheads on slip bobbers. I had 4-5 inch sucker minnows on a bobber the whole time and it never got bit.

Weather wise, it was very suny all day Sunday. The only clouds were the vapor trails left by the jets passing by over head. The wind was either very light, or none existent. When there was a light breeze, it was generally from the southwest, than southeast. It would switch up. But it would barely make a ripple on the water. The air temp. got up to 58 degrees. Like I said, a beautifull day. For November, very unusual. The water temp. started out at 43 degrees in the morning, but with the bluebird sky's, it rose to 45 degrees by sundown.

Pictured is my ugly mug holding a dozen Crappies and the one Perch that I kept. I've got a good fish fry waiting to happen now. If the weather dosen't get back to normal soon, we probably won't get to ice fish that last week. Oh well, I'll be fishing for Walleyes right up to freeze up, or Dec. 1st. Which ever comes first. Anybody who would like to experience some late season Walleye fishing, give me a call.

Walleyemaxx