PDA

View Full Version : 10-24-10 report

walleyemaxx
10-25-2010, 09:26 AM
Hi everyone,

Well, after 8 years of drought, we are finally getting rain,rain,rain, and more rain. now we can't turn the fawcet off! Went out by myself yesterday and you quessed it, it rained all day. If the Walleyes were snapping, I wouldn't mind. But it was slow for everything yesterday. The perch were bigger than the Walleyes, and only caught a few Crappies. Released every thing.

The only good thing about yesterday is the fact the Packers kicked the vi-queens ass!!! Boy am I happy that Brett plays for them now. I wonder what kind of picture he'll send to who now. I hear he's trying to find a phone with a telephoto lens. Feel free to post your farvorite brett joke. Just keep it clean.

The weather yesterday was cool, air temps in at 50 degrees. A moderate east wind and raining more than not. Heavy overcast and it seemed to be good conditions. The water temp was 50 in A.M. than 51 at noon, than back to 50 in afternoon. Caught most fish on the side of the humps. Nothing out deep and nothing on top of the humps.

Anybody fishing Tuesday and Wednesday, Be carefull. they are predicting high winds toward the 50MPH mark. That is danderous. Please think about it before taking the risk. Oh yea, snow is in the forecast. At least that's betteer than this darn rain rain rain all the time.

Good luck everyone.

Walleyemaxx