PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 10-19-10

Justin Mullins
10-19-2010, 05:14 AM
The fishing has still be very good.. This has been a great fall of musky fishing for everyone that I have talked to... The big girls are showing themselves daily on a various of lures... The weeds are great, water is perfect, and the fish are in the shallow water-- Perfect picture!!!!! The water temps are ranging from 64-68 depending on where you are.. Yesterday I did a quiet of bit of running around from Beaver Creek to the flats water looked great all over, along with great weeds, and there are fish in all the places.. Yesterday I down sized a little bit and scored, while others where throwing as big as it get's and seeing fish too... One thing about it these fish sure don't read articles and you can't figure them out!!!! Baits have been the same for me Cowgirls, Medussa, Top Water, I also have been playing with a tube made from Red October this is the best tube I've seen great action out of the main body pumping it and pulling it like a Jerkbait.. The one thing I have noticed for the last few days is I have caught fish out of 2 feet all the way to 14 feet they are scattered but they are moving also.. Hopefully we get some rain today out this front coming even with clouds it should be a good day.. Good luck this week and I will see you on the pond..

Justin Mullins
10-19-2010, 05:19 AM
I also wanted to announce something we are going to do in a couple weeks.. We have been planning on this for a while but couldn't decide on dates for it..

FALL OPEN HOUSE AT CRASH'S LANDING NOVEMBER 13TH-14TH

FREE BARBEQUE SPONSORED BY POPS BARBEQUE (BEST AROUND)

LIVE MUSIC ON BOTH DAYS

HOURLY DRAWINGS ALONG WITH A GRAND PRIZE DRAWING EACH DAY

10%-20% EVERYTHING IN THE HOUSE

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!! FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY MAKE SURE YOU MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND..

crazy4muskies
10-19-2010, 08:38 AM
Hey justin just a quick howdy and thanks to you and crash for a exciting trip looking forward to the spring bite thanks again darrell b.