PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 9-24-10

Justin Mullins
09-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Well finally we have some rain coming in.. As I'm writing this report it's raining outside now.. The air temp is going drop about 15 degrees which will make the fish go nuts!! I have only got 4 this week nothing big at all low 30's I actually had my second day since the 6th without catching one this week. The last few days with air temps raising the water temp came up some to the mid to upper 70's.. The fish have been shallow for over 3 weeks so this front will make them move since the heat is gone now.. Every cove from beaver to the flats has fish and multiple fish at that.. The weed growth on spots that them are the best in a few years.. Deep weeds running way out off the weeds you see on the surface.. No question there will be some really big fish caught this fall!! The bait choices have been Cowgirls, Spinnerbaits, Medussa, Top Water.. I look for a bunch of fish to be caught this weekend this weather looks pretty darn good...

Make sure you stop in the shop this weekend.. Good luck and see you on the pond..