PDA

View Full Version : Musky Report 09/20/10

Tom Dietz
09-20-2010, 10:46 PM
My wife Kris banged a beautiful forty inch pike this morning on a Pacemaker topwater bait while fishing for muskies! Awesome strike and boatside jump just before I netted her. Big congrats to Kris on her personal best Northern Pike!!! We moved three other muskies mid-morning, but couldn't trigger them to bite. Water temps are down to 59 degrees already! Wow....turnover is fast approaching.

Also, hit the water with Chris Dutton of Vicious Fishing and Aaron Templin (my PMTT partner) and we had a blast doing some video and catalog shooting last week. We caught one musky (41"er) but saw several beauties, including a forty pound class giant that followed Aaron right to the boat! I was also able to share my boat with Steve Quinn, Editor of In-Fisherman Magazine for a morning. We had two muskies follow and shared some great conversation about the fishing industry. He is truly a great guy! I have shared some of the pictures of that trip, and thank you very much Chris for coming up and taking some awesome pictures and video for Aaron and I!!!!