PDA

View Full Version : Night Bite Outing Friday Sept. 24th

alleycatlures
09-18-2010, 02:01 PM
Don't forget that our rescheduled "Night Bite" outing is this coming Friday night September 24th. Our Tournament Director George Smart will be out of town so I will have the sign-up sheet at the Hollenback [marina] ramp from 5 to 6PM and fishing hours are 6PM to midnight. If you aren't there by 6 let me know you are fishing via marine channel 68 or look for the bright red Alumacraft, I will be fishing with Jack Worline. There is no entry fee for this event, but the outing is open to members only. This is a largest fish wins it event and forms must be turned in to me by 12:15am at the Hollenback ramp. A plaque will be awarded at the 2011 Banquet for the biggest muskie caught that night .Strap on your headlamps, break out the jackets and get out there!

Cliff Honeycutt

alleycatlures
09-25-2010, 06:26 AM
We had 11 people show up last night which is not bad considering the wind we had earlier in the day. Fortunately it died down a little and was really not a bad evening to be out. There were 3 fish turned in... Jack Worline got a 34.25" and a 34" and Elmer Heyob got a 34".

Cliff

alleycatlures
10-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Jack with the "Night Bite" winning fish...
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/shadzilla/jack.jpg