PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 9-17-10

Justin Mullins
09-17-2010, 04:18 AM
The last several days have been just about as good as gets anywhere in the country.. Fish are stacked in every spot from Beaver Creek to Flats.. At the start of all the action I wasn't seeing any big fish but the last few days I have started moving some big fish from the coves to the flats... The only time I have had action all through day is when we get some clouds and rain but for the most part it has been in the morning for me. Right now there are hundreds of fish on the flats from one end to the other. I have not seen anybody trolling the flats at all that would not be a bad thing right now with fish moving in and out on the edges.. Fish are in the coves from 1 foot of water to 10 feet of water.. Baits choices are about the same 1oz spinners, cowgirls, medussa, bull dawg, top water.. The one thing I have noticed on the bigger fish is when they follow they are not right behind the bait at first sometimes they don't show until after the first turn or two on a 8 so really watch for that. Water temps are 73-76 depending where you are and the time of day..

Make sure you stop in if you get out.. Good luck see you on the pond..