PDA

View Full Version : Look out for the idiots!!!

Mark Steinert
09-03-2010, 06:06 AM
This is the last weekend for alot of pleasure boaters. We need to keep an extra eye out for them the next few days. I catch myself staring at my graph to long sometimes but not this weekend. I hope to spend the night and get a few days on the water so if you want to toss a few back in the evening give me a yell. I will fish til dark then tie up at the marina. Please be safe this weekend, We don't want to become a statistic.
Hope everyone gets some slime.
Mark.

rparker
09-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Ha. I had to read this post to see which group of "Idiots" you were referring to! Good luck to anyone getting out this weekend. I'm heading to Chautauqua later this afternoon. We're supposed to get hit with a Cold front from one side and a Hurricane from the other so that could be interesting.

Randy

alleycatlures
09-03-2010, 10:42 AM
My son and I are heading to Piedmont this weekend to dodge the power boats. Probably still plenty of idiots, but at least it will be restricted horsepower idiots! Good luck.

Cliff

Mark Steinert
09-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Hope you did better than us Cliff. We put in around 3 Sunday. Picked up Max about an hour later and fished til dark. Nothing at all. Got up today and Max came over around 7 and the three of us fished until about noon. Again not even a sniff. It was a nice 2 days on the water though. Fish seemed to all be deep. Surface temps were around 75.