PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity For A Fishing Trip Of A Lifetime

Ranger Rick
08-05-2010, 09:54 AM
I have just recieved a cancellation of two people on our Lac Seul Houseboat Trip slated for August 29th to September 5th with hosts of "Fishing The World" TV Show, Dan Gapen and 'Bobber' Anne.
Their show is aired on cable, dish network and direct TV. It is aired 4 times a week and is called "Fishing The World With The Old Man and 'Bobber Anne'.

This is once in a lifetime opportunity to share time and fish on the Famous Lac Seul with the legendary angler Dan Gapen. He is an icon in the midwest fishing world along with Babe Winkleman and Al Linder. Dan and Anne have fished and filmed all over the United States, Canada and some places in the southern hemisphere.
We have room for 2 anglers on a 65 foot houseboat. If you think you would like to join the 16 other fisherman already on the trip give me a call at 715-367-1000. The trip can be viewed on our website at www.guideschoicefishingschools.com .

I'm looking forward to this once in a lifetime trip and hearing stories from this legendary angler.

Ranger Rick