PDA

View Full Version : Fishing in the Northeast

Justin Douglas
07-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Thought I would give you an update up this way since I finally went fishing for esox. I did a little early this spring didn't get any big ones trying got one during a bass tournament about 36 inches didn't get a picture of it. I have landed a lot of descent bass this year can't seem to hit the 6 pound mark yet. Finally got out on the Androscoggin River last week which has been getting a lot of popularity ice fishing for pike heard of some monsters being caught from the body of water. We where suppose to be prefishing for a tournament I couldn't help but throw a big spinnerbait. I am going back Monday to see what I can get hopefully something over 40 inches.

Justin Douglas
07-30-2010, 09:17 PM
Heres some of the bass

Justin Douglas
08-10-2010, 09:11 PM
Caught a really nice fish this morning

Justin Douglas
08-16-2010, 07:39 PM
I did a bass tournament this past sunday on the Androscoggin River we came in 7th out of 38 I was a little iffy about even doing one there. I am glad we did it is the best we have finished so far in a tournament. It also is one of the hardest places to do one in Maine. The biggest fish we had in our 7 fish limit was a 3.01 pound smallmouth.