PDA

View Full Version : Muskie were on fire

maurice
07-06-2010, 03:04 AM
I fished 12 hours in the heat yesterday, with the top and a breeze it was still tuff. I got 8 from 30 to 36" . Most on Tuff shads in walleye and brown pike. Got two on a 9 dollar bass loke, lost one nice one on the loke when the planner board clip would not release. There were lots of fish caught yesterday , with lots of 48 to 49 ". The water temp yesterday was 80.4 and it is going to be 94 today and wednesday. I fished yesterday by my self, today Mark Pauling and I are going out. Their was only one local boat in the area, several boats up on vactions from P.A. and Ohio. Should be a great couple of days !

cashmoney
07-06-2010, 07:10 PM
just got back from the long 4th weekend was with my girlfriend Amanda and Jason Bond and his girlfriend Lindsay..... we lost count after the first day but got 10 over 40 and a 50 1/2 and 49 ....... Amanda got the 50 1/2 and Lindsay got a 44 and 45 1/5 back to back for her personal best .......... you know your into them when the girls were putting there hands in the cooler to keep from getting blisters but we let them crank all the fish in for the weekend so they didn't mind........ Money baits , 007 baits , Wileys , Big Game baits , Spankys , Artifacts , Tuff Shads all went for us ..... got all the nicer fish on the wood shad baits and the plastics baits seem to get sub after sub for us......

Mark Steinert
07-07-2010, 04:20 AM
Awesome job getting the ladies on the bigguns. Can't wait to get back up there.

Fisheye
07-07-2010, 09:44 AM
WTG Mike and Jason. Glad you did well up here this weekend. Ya gotta keep the ladies happy. Nice talking to you Mike. Congratulations! Paul.

St Clair Hound
07-07-2010, 06:19 PM
WTG guys and gals. Well now that I seem to be over this bug I had the past week and the temps seem like there gonna cool a bit. Hope to get out one night this week.