PDA

View Full Version : CanAm results

Roughneck
06-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Here are the details from the Ray Demers Can Am Muskie tournament at St. Clair this past weekend.

102 people signed up to fish, including 8 youths.
17 legal fish, 44"+ were turned in.
1st - 53.25", Mary Arndt, Central Ohio
2nd - 51", Matt Middlemiss
3rd - 50.75", Rob Van Gorder, Central Ohio
4th - 49.75", Doug Grahl, Central Ohio
5th - 49.25", Dale Dinney

Youth Division, 51", Matt Middlemiss from Belle River
Chapter Challunge winner, Central Ohio

Central Ohio chapter folks won 1st, 3rd, and 4th places, thats a pretty good showing.
Other Central Ohio fish caught,
48" Bill Lambert
46" Jerry Stayer
45.5" Sharon Potvin
45.5" Maurice Potvin
44" Thurman Adair
The weather was good, the food was great, and the prize table was loaded.
I want to thank everyone who donated canned food for the food bank, we took in over 2000 cans. That topped last year by over 500 cans.
I also want to send a very big THANKS to all the volunteers and Sponsors for this event. Manny, Dennis, Paul, and I couldn't have pulled this off without your help.
I will attach some pictures,
Mark

maurice
06-30-2010, 09:33 AM
You and Manny did a lot of work for the chapter , Thanks !!! Was a great time

St Clair Hound
06-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Ray Demers 2010
I want to thank Central Ohio Chapter Muskies Inc. for another great Tournament. A tip o' the hat to Manny Farley and Mark Pauling. I would be remiss if I didn't thank all the volunteers who prepared the food and the buffet tables for all the participants. The cook who barbequed the roasts should be placed on a pedestal and worshipped. It was fantastik. To all the ladies who prepared the salads and side dishes. The baked beans, scalloped potatoes and Penne and meat sauce were to die for. To all the participants who graciously and generously donated food to the Lakeshore Food Bank. A Special THANK YOU to Southwestern Manufacturing and Great Lakes Energy for their generous food voucher donations. A thank you to Caesar's Windsor, McDonald's Restaurants of Canada , Bob Clark at Foodland in Belle River, Ray Tetreault at Value Mart in Belle River, Bait makers who donated prizes, and other supporters too many to mention. who also donated door prizes and special draw prizes. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. To those of you who missed it, sorry about your luck! Hope you can make it next year. Here's a couple of pics. I am sure there are others who can add to this .