PDA

View Full Version : June 27 fishing report

JENS
06-27-2010, 10:25 PM
I went out from 2-8 PM today. I started by drifting bog type structure in 15-17 fow. I used a drift sock and trolling motor to get me slowed down enough. On my 3rd drift I caught a 16" on a jig & leech with a few others I missed. I thought I would anchor and drift slip bobbers but caught no more. I drifted again and then the wind really started blowing. I decided it was time to make a move out of the wind to a hump that I had fished before. I drifted a slip bobber over the top, about 7fow and had action all afternoon. It wasn't a fast bite or any big fish but I did manage to catch a 15" walleye that I kept with the other one and a couple pan fish releasing several small walleyes.

walleyemaxx
06-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Hi JENS,

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a good day. I figure you are fishing the east side. I've been fishing the west side and finding the walleyes hard to come by. Managing a few, but I'm going to start fishing the east side a lot more. I won't be back untill the 10th. Be hitting the east side then.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to more reports. Enjoy your fish dinners, you earned them.

Walleyemaxx