PDA

View Full Version : June 26 report

walleyemaxx
06-26-2010, 10:58 PM
Hi everyone,

Had a fun day fishing today. Took my friend John nelson and his brother Joel out for a full day. And I mean a full day. went from just light to after dark,.
We spent more time laughing and joking around, but spent some time seriously fishing too. Wound up with a good mixed bag of sm. bass, Perch, Northern,Blugills, Crappie, and Walleyes. Made for a pile of good eating fillets. Everything was caught on jig and leeches. We tried every thing from crank baits to spinners to the jig and leeches.Only got bit on the jig and leeches

We had a mixed bag in weather too. Fog in the morning, cloudy untill mid aftertnoon, than bright sun till late evening when it clouded up and rained. the wind was for the most part very light and varied from north east to south back to north east.

We caught some fish in the weeds, but caught most in the mid depths drifting with the jige tipped with the leeches. It was a fun day with a lot of fish. Pictured is John and Joel with some of the days catch.

Walleyemaxx

Nueces Bay
06-27-2010, 11:13 PM
No mention of the Human Bucktails encountered at the ramp in the morning. LOL. I was the guy launching the little 14ft lowe jon boat. It was nice meeting you. May day was a bit slow with 6 northerns boated, largest went around 40".

JRN
06-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Hey Maxx, Thanks for the great day of fishing! It was such a beautiful day on Saturday. Can't wait to get back up and fish with you some more!

walleyemaxx
06-28-2010, 10:11 AM
Thanks JRN.

I heard the song on youtube. IT IS EXCELLENT! Can't wait for the full version. We will definitly be doing a lot of fishing.

Yhanks for the report Nueces bay. I look forward to more. You said you were from Texas, well if you ever hook into a 10#+ bass, post the pic. That would be cool.

I will be posting the story of the human bucktail. Now that was funny. I had a good day fishing, but seeing those two guys made my day before i got out there.

Very soon, I'll be posting a big surprise thanks to JRN.

Walleyemaxx