PDA

View Full Version : B. Muskego bass and pike 6/12/10

DWW
06-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Fished for a few hours this morning on B. Muskego in Racine county. We boated a total of 24 bass and pike on Gary Yamomoto swim senkos fished weedles in 1'-3' of water. Biggest bass was 17 1/2" and biggest pike was 30" but it had nasty sores all over it's side.

walleyemaxx
06-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey DWW,

Looks like you had a great time. I can't wait to get back at 'em. Another week and a half! Keep the reports coming, I enjoy them. Did Lar go with you?

Walleyemaxx

DWW
06-12-2010, 09:09 PM
nope, have not fished with or seen Lar since an ice fishing trip back in late Feb./early March. Tried to post other eports and pics from B. Muskego this year but for some reason I can't upload my photos it says they are to large. But anyways I have been going to B. Muskego almost every weekend since the opener and we have caught lots of bass and pike. This year my brother is keeping a log of our trips as last year we estimate that we caught approx. 250-300 bass and pike(all cpr'd) on B. Muskego. B. Muskego is an intersting lake, the deepest part in the main lake is only 5'-6'. The lake is a giant marsh, approx 2000 acres and is comprised of mazes of cattails. In fact with the fog this morning we got turned around a few times.

walleyemaxx
06-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Hey DWW,

Try to sesize your pictures to 400 by 300 pixels. That's what I have to do.I enjoy your reports, so keep them coming. We both have to try to get Lar out fishing. Since he sold his trailer, he's been in a big funk. Withdrawl symptoms for sure. Living on the Big Chip every summer for so long and now not being there, got to be hard.

Walleyemaxx

DWW
06-13-2010, 06:05 PM
Maxx, went out again today with my brother and my nephew. We caught 50, yes 50. Biggest bass was a 19 1/2" brute caught by my brother, our biggest pike was 27 1/2". All fish came on swim senkos and buzz baits. Have lots of pics, but don't know how to resize them.

walleyemaxx
06-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Hey DWW,

Are you sure you didn't count by fives. Haha. To resize, you need some kind of photo program. You should have one on your computer. Ask someone who knows about your computer. I didn't know we had photo programs untill some one told me about it. I quess most computers come with it. All three of ours did.

Keep fishing and reporting. Thanks.

Walleyemaxx

DWW
06-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Figured it out. These are from Sunday

DWW
06-14-2010, 08:56 PM
These are from earlier this year on B. Muskego. No Maxx, we didn't count by fives. If we would have stayed all day we could have caught close to 100. That lake is a bass and pike factory and they were really biting on Sunday.

walleyemaxx
06-15-2010, 10:54 AM
Nice pictures DWW,

That must be your nephew and older brother. It doesn't look like steve any way. Keep the reports and pics. coming.

Walleyemaxx

DWW
06-15-2010, 04:26 PM
That's my brother Dave and his son Eric. Dave is 15 months older than Steve. BTW, Steve is currently on the Chip.