PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 6-9-10

Justin Mullins
06-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Well it was nice to get a break from the 90 degree weather the last couple of days. The last 2 nights have been down in the upper 50's with day time in the low to mid 70's. This has dropped the water temp down a little bit also. The water Sunday was 79-80 and yesterday/today it is 75. I actually had a day off today and Crash and I are filming a show here with this front coming in but got ran off due to the lightning. The fish in the last 5 days have been on a pattern for me everything is on outside weed edges in 8-15 feet of water and they are on rubber. In the last 5 days I've boated 5 over 40" with 2 in the mid 30's all on rubber. I have had a lot of people ask me about the weeds where are they?? They are there, although some spots will be late due to the high water last month. There are some spots that have them now but they are pushed down a little bit because of the high water. Give them time they will be there. Bull Dawgs, Medussa, EXO all are moving several fish and good ones too. I really have not concentrated much in the coves like I have in the open water spots. I have heard of a few fish being caught in the coves but I have not fished them much at all in the last few days. Another thing is I have been fishing spots like I would if the weeds were good and there or not. It doesn't take a very big weed patch to hold a big and multiple fish too. The forecast for the rest of week is going to warm a little bit with chances of rain everyday due to the heat in the next few days there will be some really big fish taken on the rubber stuff. If you ge out good luck make sure you stop in.. We are going back out in a little bit to finish filming we will update on here when the shows will air..

See you on the pond..

Also there is a facebook page for Crash's Landing if your on there make sure you become a fan of that..