PDA

View Full Version : Complete list of the violators, and their fines

walleyemaxx
06-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi everyone,

Just recieved word on the names of the violators and their light punishment for their gross over bagging. This is the story from the local Hayward newspaper, Sawyer county Record.

Chippewa Flowage an angler’s ‘haven’ no more for overbagging fishermen
by Kathy Hanson
Staff Reporter
Published: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 12:38 PM CDT

The 13 Milwaukee-area fishermen arrested May 21 on the Chippewa Flowage for having 2,238 fish in their possession, after two complaints were called in to the DNR, have been identified, fined and notified of their revocation of fishing privileges.

Sawyer County Conservation Warden Sue Miller said that all individuals were notified on Tuesday, June 1. The fines range from a high of $3,165.45 for Travis L. Sheriff of Waukesha to a low of $955.75 for Kevin D. Sheriff of Milwaukee.

The grand total forfeiture for all citations issued was $27, 826.42. The total potential forfeiture could have gone as high as $71,282.92, according to Miller, but not all fines were levied. Miller said this is “what we would do for anyone” in the same situation. In addition, fishing licenses were revoked for two years for nine of the men involved; licenses for four of the violators were revoked for one year. Miller said they will be prohibited from fishing in all of Wisconsin in addition to 26 other “compact” states, under the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact (IWVC). The IWVC is a compact under which member states reciprocate regarding the suspension or revocation of licenses and permits.

A July 13 court date has been set.

Five of the 13 men were staying at the Chippewa Pines Resort; eight were staying at Treeland Resorts & Motel.

Manager Jane Bidwell at Treeland Resorts & Motel said that this part of the group has been coming to the resort for approximately 12 years. They occupied only five of the 36 units and were among at least 150 to 160 other fishing guests that weekend.

“There was no way we would have known whose fish guts were in the three fish houses we have,” she said. The resort also has full-size freezers within every unit.

The resort gives all guests a copy of the fishing regulations upon check-in and asks them if they have read them, Bidwell explained. We also post the regulations in every cabin and all the fish houses, she said.

“We care about our resources — it’s how we make our living, and we would have turned them in immediately if we had known anything,” said Bidwell.

Resort owner Dianne Wilke of the Chippewa Pines Resort said that their group of fishermen have been staying at their resort for about eight years — she knows they have stayed at many of the other resorts on the Flowage as well.

“I personally said something to them about fishing over the limits and they told me they were fine,” said Wilke, who said that the fishing regulations are posted in each of their 10 rental units. “My husband Terry also said something to them about all the fish remains he was seeing, and they again said they were within their legal limit,” Wilke continued.

Wilke said it is impossible for a resort owner to personally regulate the fishing limits. “ I know that not all their fish were cleaned here,” she said. “They cleaned them on the lake and elsewhere and for all I know they ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday,” she said. Wilke added that she’s sure they knew the regulations.

The complete list of violators follows:

Chippewa Pines Resort

Rev. Nathaniel Johnson Jr., 58, Hartford, Wis., 196 total panfish (182 crappies, one bass fillet), cited for over possession limit of crappie (152 over limit), fined $1,874.50 ($544.50 plus $1,330); plus possession in excess of daily limit (at least 36 crappie per day, $544.50; plus possession of bass in excess of daily Limit (Bass is 0), $570.75. Total: $2,989.75, plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of panfish by 146 fish, over possession of daily bag limit for panfish all five days of fishing by 51 percent to 75 percent, over possession of daily bag limit for crappie for four days of fishing at or above 76 percent, for total of $4,942.50 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

MacArthur Kirksey, 60, Brown Deer, Wis.,164 total panfish (150 crappies), cited for over possession limit of crappie (120 over limit), $1,542, plus possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 30 crappie per day), $544.50. Total forfeiture: $2,086.50. Plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of panfish by 114 fish, over possession of daily bag limit of panfish for all five days of fishing at 26 percent to 50 percent, over possession of daily bag limit of crappie for four days of fishing at or above 76 percent, for total of $4,444 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Dwight S. Kirksey, 56, Milwaukee, 142 total panfish (106 crappie), cited for over possession limit of panfish (92 over limit), $1,349.50 ($544.50 plus $805.00), plus possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 28.4 panfish per day), $243. Total forfeiture $1,592.50, plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 76 fish, over possession of daily bag limit of crappies for all five days of fishing at 26 percent to 50 percent, over possession of daily bag limit of panfish for four days of fishing at or below 25 percent, for a total of $3,234 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Willie G. Colbert, 61, Milwaukee, 188 total panfish (191 were crappie and two bass), cited for over possession Limit of crappie (161.5 over limit), $1,957.63 ($544.50 plus $1,413.13), plus possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 38 crappie per day), $544.50, plus possession of bass in excess of daily bag limit, ($544.50 plus $52.50), $597. Total forfeiture $3,099.13, plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of panfish by 138 fish, over possession of daily bag limit of panfish for all five days of fishing at 26 percent to 50 percent, over possession of daily bag limit of crappie for four days of fishing at or above 76 percent, for a total of $4,444 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Henry A. Jackson (Dog), 61, Milwaukee, 188 total panfish (191.5 were crappie and two bass), cited for over possession limit of crappie (161.5 over limit), $1,957.63 ($544.50 plus $1,413.13), possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 38 crappie per day), $544.50, and possession of bass in excess of daily bag limit, $597 ($544.50 plus $52.50). Total forfeiture $3,099.13, plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of panfish by 138 fish, over possession of daily bag limit of panfish for all five days of fishing at 26 percent to 50 percent, over possession of daily bag limit of crappie for four days of fishing at or above 76 percent, for a total of $4,444 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Treelands

Aaron M. Conley, 34, Milwaukee, 197 total panfish (135 were crappie), cited for over possession limit of panfish (147 over limit), $1,830.75 ($544.50 plus $1286.25), plus possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 39.4 panfish per day), $444. Total forfeiture $2,274.75, plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 105 fish, over possession of daily bag limit of crappies for all five days of fishing at or above 76 percent, over possession of daily bag limit of panfish for four days of fishing at 51to 75 percent, for a total of $5,043 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years of all resource privileges.

Kevin D. Sheriff, 52, Milwaukee, 97 total panfish (63 were crappie), cited for over possession limit of panfish (47 over limit), $955.75 ($544.50 plus $411.25), plus fishing privileges for revoked for one year.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 33 fish for total of $544.50 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Travis L. Sheriff, 34, Waukesha, 198 total panfish (135 crappies, one smallmouth bass), cited for over possession limit of panfish (148 over limit), $1,839.50 ($544.50 plus $1,295), plus possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 27 crappie per day), $544.50, plus possession of bass in excess of daily bag Limit, $570.75 ($544.50 plus $26.25), plus fishing without license, $210.70 . Total forfeiture $3,165.45, plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 105 fish, over possession of daily bag limit for panfish all five days of fishing by 51 percent to 75 percent, over possession of daily bag limit for crappie for four days of fishing at or above 76 percent for total of $4,942.50 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Paul A. Sheriff, 57, Milwaukee, 197 total panfish (135 crappie per no fishing license). Cited for over possession limit of panfish (147 over limit) = $1,830.75 ($544.50 plus $1,295.00), plus possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 27 crappie per day), $544.50, plus fishing without license, $210.70 . Total forfeiture $2,585.95, plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 105 fish, over possession of daily bag limit for panfish all five days of fishing by 51 percent to 75 percent, over possession of daily bag limit for crappie for four days of fishing at or above 76 percent for total of $4,942.50 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Zachary L. Bynum, 54, Milwaukee, 32 crappies, 110 bluegills, cited for over possession limit of panfish (192 over limit), $2,224.50 ($544.50 plus $1,680), plus possession in excess of daily bag limit (at least 48 panfish per day), $544.50. Total forfeiture $2,769.00 plus fishing privileges revoked for two years.

Other violations: Over possession of crappie by 102 fish, over possession of daily bag limit for crappie all five days of fishing by at or above 76 percent, over possession of daily bag limit for panfish for four days of fishing at or above 76 percent for total of $5,445 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Johnnie B. McGlaston, 63, Milwaukee, 113 panfish (78 crappie, 34 blue gill, one perch), cited for over possession limit of panfish (63 over limit), $1,095.75 ($544.50 plus $551.25), plus fishing privileges revoked for one year.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 48 fish for total of $544.50 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Charles E. Walker, 60, Milwaukee, 108.5 total panfish, cited for over possession limit of panfish (58.5 over limit), $1,056.38 ($544.50 plus $511.88), plus fishing privileges revoked for one year.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 1.5 fish for total of $243 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Levell Willis, 74, Milwaukee, 108.5 total panfish, cited for over possession limit of panfish (58.5 over limit), $1,056.38 ($544.50 plus $511.88), plus fishing privileges for one year.

Other violations: Over possession of crappies by 1.5 fish for total of $243 potential additional forfeitures, plus possible revocation up to three years on all resource privileges.

Grand total for all citations: $27,826.42

Total not assessed for other violations: $43,456.50

Total potential forfeiture: $71,282.92

Revocation could go up to three years for all privileges.

I wonder how many fish they stole from us all those years. Their punishment was not severe enough to cover the damage they did! Anyway, that's my opionion.

Walleyemaxx

Brad K.
06-03-2010, 07:17 AM
The DNR could have paid wages for 2 wardens for a year if the fines would of been levied more harshly. Yeah..thats a big chunck of change they got fined..but it should of been very harsh to really send a message. These crap heads should be able to hold a fishing rod or buy bait again in there lives. Violaters are like drinkers...they'll do it again...

walleyemaxx
06-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Hi Brad,

I agree that a stronger message could've and should've been sent. Especially when people who are thought of in high regards, clergy, are involved. At least now when those individuals go out fishing or hunting, hopefully they will be scrutinized more closely.

How can one of those pastors possibly stand up in front of his congregation and preach. More over, how can any one from his congregation possibly sit and listen. Especially with their kids??? Makes me sick.

Walleyemaxx
I'll say it again. Respect -Earned, not given.

Brad K.
06-03-2010, 08:49 AM
I called WTMJ raidio out of Milwaukee...directed them to your site...this will get some air play down there. I called info, got #'s of 3 of the violaters & read them the riot act. All 3 claimed ignorance & in the true "big city way" claimed ignorance of the laws & said they were the ones violated against. I loved hearing them all say they'll never go north again. MUSIC TO OUR EARS!! WNFL out of GB will also be notified..Great work on letting the whole state know about these violaters....I wonder how many people will believe the right reverand Nathaniel Johnson Jr. when he preaches..."Thou Shalt Not Steal"...this man & group are the ultimate hypocrites...

walleyemaxx
06-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Hey Brad,

Have the milwaukee papers picked up on this story about the residences from Milwaukee going up north and breaking several laws? If not, why not? Are game laws not taken seriously by people in the big town? If not ,again, why not?

Walleyemaxx
Respect-Earned not given

Brad K.
06-04-2010, 12:55 PM
I don't know...get ahold of the Journal-Sentinal....The paper is getting more fluffy by the day, but they might grab hold of the story...

walleyemaxx
06-05-2010, 07:21 AM
The people up here are really mad about this. Not at the resorts, but rather that people come up and violate the game laws hiding behind the cloth. Disgusting. At least the news organizations could report the truth.

Wal;leyemaxx
Respect-Earned not given

walleyemaxx
06-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey Brad,

I just thought. If you were sitting in the reverends church, and he started to talk about not coveting thy neighbors wife. do you think every guy in the congregation should be worried? I would be! Just a thought.

Walleyemaxx

Brad K.
06-07-2010, 10:17 AM
Just got through to WNFL outta Green Bay...call 920-465-1440...betwwen 10am & noon...GREAT show all about sports with local call in available...

You also should call Jerry bott at WISN radio out of Milwaukee...Vickie McKenna would be all over this story...414-799-1130....jerry is news director..

walleyemaxx
06-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks brad for emailing me the copy of the Milwaukee Joirnal Sentinel story by Paul Smith. It more or less rehashes what I've already reported. But it is good to see the paper take an interest in this particular case. I am waiting to hear what the trial will produce as far as the actual fines and hopefully jail time these men get. Again thanks Brad.

Walleyemaxx

Brad K.
06-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Get ready northwoods...these violaters are now playing "The Race Card" saying they were targeted caus they're black. I hope this so infuriates the DNR....they'll bust anyone regardless of what they are if they're messing up. I got on WISN radio outta Milwaukee...these 13 imbiciles were getting run up a flapole in dirty underwear. I think I'm going to sawyer Cty. July 13th. I invited Vickie McKenna from WISN radio in Milwaukee to ride along..

Esox Chaser
06-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Per Jeff Wagner, WTMJ radio, Milwaukee- "The violators claim that the whole thing is strictly race-based!" It has nothing to do with the fact that they were like 1500 fish over their possession limit! The DNR should have fallen on them like a big tree! As far as I'm concerned they got off way too easily!

A guy responding to Jeff Wagner's report said that everyone up north always has a freezer full of fish so he didn't see why it was such a big deal. Everyone else is doing it! I was listening as I was driving down the road. I wanted to grab the guy by the throat and truly wish or hope that someone get's that opportunity!

Brad K.
06-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Get ready...Black activists & the Milwaukee part of "The Black Panthers" are coming north to protest. They say the DNR took they're fish because of racial profiling & should pay restitution to the 13. Sick people from a sicker society...Those folks could of been wearing a turban..or a Brewer hat....they were going down...The more they whine..they're just digging themselves a deeper hole...

walleyemaxx
06-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Hi Esox Chaser, Brad,

The only thing left to sat when you hear such ignorance is "you can't fix stupid". In my opinion, Those people are condemed to a life of stupidity. I think they have to go to court yet. Hopefully, a judge will give them a harsher punishment.

And just for the record, I personally do not freeze fish. I eat them fresh. That way I always have a reason to go.

Walleyemaxx

Mark Benson
06-11-2010, 04:53 PM
When I first read this story I envisioned white people being caught and hopefully prosecuted to the fullest extent!!! Finding out that they were of another color doesn't change my mind. Sorry...

Mark

walleyemaxx
06-11-2010, 05:13 PM
I agree Mark,

The laws apply to all of us equally.

Walleyemaxx

Brad K.
06-12-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm sure the DNR was filming it all .The "Bionic Eye" (yes ...thats what it's called) recorder is made at Silver Creek Ind. in Manitowoc..they work VERY well. The Bionic Ear can pick up a whisper at 500 feet away. YOU GUYS ARE IN A SINKING BOAT!..this will financialy cripple these folk...but GOOD FOR EM'...I'm not bias at all...I have a black cousin who my uncle adopted....but the state heard from a inner city Milwaukee Baptist Church.. if they ever get to Beer City..My uncle lives in Brown Deer & is sickened by this...his daughter is even sickened more...

walleyemaxx
06-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Hey Brad,

Sorry I had to edit half of your last post. I'm angry by what's going on too. But I won't allow prejudice statements to be made on my website. Don't get me wrong, you have a right to your opinion. I quess I have more faith in our judicial system.

It seems that guilty people want to blame every body else for their problems. Sooner or later they have to realize that they have to be responsible for their own actions. Lets see how this plays out in court. I actually beleive that most of those guys will come clean and do just that, take responsibility for what they did.

Walleyemaxx
Respect-Earned-not given

Nick Kanauz
06-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Time for my two cents worth. Somewhere in all of this we have forgotten that these 13 and others (who managed to get away before the sting), have been doing just this for quit a few years here. I am still wondering which of the resort owners didn't question fisherman who came to their resort with their own chest freezer in the back of the truck...HEEELLLLOOOOO!!!
One of my old friends, a great black man I might add, used to have a name for what he called the Holy Roller B**** he knew. I won't use it because you'd have to edit it anyway. But I respected him, a church goer, for his integrity. I don't care if you are yellow, pink, black, or white, you are responsible for your actions, as well as, following the laws of the land. Why is it, when a hand is caught in the cookie jar and justice is doled out, the race card is played like a trump card. Heck even the illegal aliens claim that they are being discriminated against when they are sent back home! These poachers need to "take their smoke...and move on with life!" Thanks for the updates...please keep them coming.

walleyemaxx
06-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your opinion. I had to edit one word. This is an upsetting crime. But I still won't blame the resort owners. Thay are victims too. A resort owner can't pry ointo the bussiness of their customers or they will lose them.

The resorts want to see their people have a fun relaxing time. I still put the blame squarely on the criminals. They obviously knew how to hide what they were doing. They not only violated the law, but took advantage of the hospitality shown them by the resort owners.

I happen to know one of the resort owners, and they are upstanding people. Well respected in the Hayward community. Hopefully people can realize the tough situation they are in. especially now. We should all support the resort owners.

Walleyemaxx
Respect-Earned not given

Brad K.
06-13-2010, 08:54 AM
It wasn't the "N" word that I used...just to let folks know...don't worry...this group of violators are being called worse things...should of heard WNFL & WISN...these folk got lit up...BAD!!

dfkiii
06-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your opinion. <snip>This is an upsetting crime. But I still won't blame the resort owners. Thay are victims too. A resort owner can't pry into the bussiness of their customers or they will lose them.

The resorts want to see their people have a fun relaxing time.

Hi Tom,

Sorry, but I am going with Nick on this one. As stewards of the resource, resort owners are responsible for some level of monitoring of their guest's behavior. If they allow them to run roughshod over the resource, they are only putting themselves, their competition, and all of us who purchase licenses out of "business". I purchase fishing licenses for my family, pay property taxes in Sawyer County, and simply will not stand for raping the resource while the stewards of the resource (resort owners as well as all of us) turn a blind eye because "we might lose a customer". Let me pose a few questions to the resort owners:

Do you really want these people as your customers ?
Do you want to be associated with these types of people ?
Do you like to see your resort's name in the media, accepting criminals as "guests" ?

Sometimes the associated costs are much higher than losing a few customers. How many of you are filling your tanks at British Petroleum stations these days ? Would you patronize a resort that tolerates resource rape ? Not me. Think about it ladies and gentlemen.

Remember the DNR tip line. When you see suspect behavior, report it. If the DNR finds that the party was above board - great. If not, great. Either way, you did your part. Call (800) TIP-WDNR (800-847-9367) or text TIPWDNR followed by the tip to tip411 (847411).

We all have responsibility to protect the resource, and resort owners are not exempt to this responsibility. None of us are.

Thanks for letting me sound off.

Dan

walleyemaxx
06-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Hi dfkiii,

Thanks for sharing your opinion. I do agree if the resorts owners knew of what was going on, they were negligent. BUT, think of what we know.

#1- Their were two calls to the tip line. Do you know who they were? Do you think it could have been the resort owners? The two resorts involved are miles apart. Do you think they could have called each other to talk about a party of fishermen staying at their resorts who are together?

#2- These guys who commited the crimes obviously knew what they were doing, and knew how to hide it. Like staying at two different resorts.

#3-I.m not willing to lay blame on any one untill the facts are known.

We know their was an overbagging, out of season, no license, crime. And who the perpetraitors are. That has been determined by the DNR's investigation. For the very reason you stated-not going to a BP station because of the disaster in the gulf- Lets not crucify the resort owners when we do not know all the facts. Like I've stated before, I know one of the resorts owners and know them to be good stewarts of the resource. They know the importance of that even more than we do. So lets not fry them just yet. Lets find out ALL the facts first. I'll reserve judgment Untill then.

I also agree that we all must report any violations we witness when on our favorite body of water, or when hunting, or any time we are enjoying the out of doors. Thanks for posting the tip line numbers, and I forgot about the text tip line. That's an important one. Again thanks. We must all be good stewarts of this land, and water.

And to Brad K., Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't mean to imply that you had used that particular word. Got your email too.

Walleyemaxx
Respect-Earned not given

Brad K.
06-13-2010, 07:33 PM
The liberal rag outta Madison called "The Capital Star" says the DNR owes these 13 restitution for violations over civil rights....Good Gravy....

walleyemaxx
06-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Hi Brad,

I suppose we should give BP a gold star for the disaster in the Gulf.

How can a newspaper promote crime?

Walleyemaxx
Respect-Earned not given

Brad K.
06-14-2010, 08:37 AM
Thats easy to answer...comes down to one word..."Liberal" & Madison is known as the "Liberal Capital of the Midwest"...

Mark Benson
06-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Here's a concern that came to me over the past few days.... If these gentlemen (I use the term loosely) did this in the Northwoods and are claiming that they did not know that they could not keep any more fish than that, what are they doing at home in the Milwaukee County/Area lakes????

Mark

Nick Kanauz
06-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Brad- your comments on the Liberal Newspaper in Madison go directly to the publisher and editor at that paper. Having worked 31 years at the largest West Michigan Newpaper, I can assure you that newspapers swing like a pendulum. Most lean toward liberal. Our paper in fact under our old regime was pro gun, and now leans the other way...Hmmmm. Know a lot of folks at the Journal/Sentinel...they try to report it as they see it. Some newspapers are bold enough to write articles based on what they have read, and Madison's paper, while trying to survive, certainly is cowtowing to the Midrange Student Body at WSU!
Dan-you left one thing out...you don't even have to memorize the rap line...it's on my $65 annual license every year. Yes folks I purchase a full year license to support the system.
Mark-Having grown up in Milwaukee, I can assure you the people in that area do keep tabs on their resource. My Uncle had a place on Okauchee Lake, and the resort and cottage owners kept tabs on the goings on around the lake. Even as a kid, I can remember seeing the "Game Warden" every weekend, as well as during the week while I enjoyed my summers there.
Tom-I am not putting the resort owners down, in fact, they may have been the ones who did indeed make the call...but was that after some other law abiding fisherman party saw what was going on and complained to the owners?? I think that if you are that close to the one resort owner, they would be most happy to discuss the situation with you. I like your posts, and appreciate your withholding final judgement at this time. But....going back to losing customers...they lost 13 reservations for next year by not knowing (or turning a blind eye to) the goings on at the resort. Our resort owner on LLL has tremendous return rates even though she has gone cabin to cabin after emptying the fish house buckets and figuring out that someone was welching on their limits. She said that her reputation would suffer, and that she would be held responsible for allowing it to happen. Maybe things are different in Spider Twp.
One final thought. This one to the "escapees"... you might want to hope that your brethren who did get caught don't roll over and take you with them. It could already be happening....Be up next weekend to chase Eyes and Skies...anyone wants to talk about this face to face can reach me here until Friday nite.
Hang in there Tom...only one more week and you can be out in the boat again...the free guide date is still there if you'd like to learn 2300 + acres more of water!
Best Fishes Everyone!

walleyemaxx
06-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks for your insight Nick.

I like differing opinions. That's what makes our country great-being able to have our own opinions.

Email me your telephone #. If all goes well with the DR. on Monday, I'll be on the Chip. Next week. If I am, I'll give you a call and we can set something up. You show me LLL and teal, and I'll return the favor. I'll guide you on the Chip for a day.

I'm getting antsy now, but reading the posts on here helps me get by. Thanks to all who have posted, and any one who wants to post your report of your fishing trip, please do so. I know there are more of you who want to bragg just a little bit. share your fishing stories with us. When I get back, I'll be reporting, good or bad. The fish don't always bite, and I'll be honest about
that. The more info we all share, the better.
Enjoy your fishing trips everyone.

Walleyemaxx
Respect-Earned not given

walleyemaxx
06-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey Nick,

Got the message. I'll leave a message on your cell. I understand how you have to run around to get a signal up here in the northwoods.

Walleyemaxx