PDA

View Full Version : Howyaduin

Nick Kanauz
05-30-2010, 12:29 PM
Tom-
Thought I'd drop a message to see how your heel is "healin". Hope you aren't go too stir crazy...will be up on LLL for a week on June 19th. If you are getting better let me know...will guide you to some of the best spots on LLL & Teal. Been fishin there since the 50's, and taught the lake by the great guide of his time, Art Stensberg. We used to bug him till he took us out! Heal up quick pal! Tracker

walleyemaxx
05-30-2010, 06:46 PM
Hi Nick,

Thanks man. Show you how bad it's getting, I'm not supposed to do any thing but sit around to let it heal, so I'm watching the deadliest catch marathon. At least it's fishing. Crab fishing, but still fishing. They swear more than drunken sailors.Haha.

I'll be off my feet till right around June 23. I just might call you on the LLL fishing. I've never ventured over there. At the very least, I look forward to your report on the fishing.

Untill then, I'll be going stir crazy. Anybody and every body going fishing, post a report. Not being able to get out myself for a while, I look forward to reading about fishing. Thanks

Walleyemaxx