PDA

View Full Version : First Report - Witch Bay Camp

CMLowe
05-15-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm not sure who'll be posting Witch Bay Camp fishing reports this season; however, I'm hopeful Dick will post something before the weekend's over. I'm guessing the first guests showed up this weekend, and I'm anxious to see how the early ice out and low water levels are affecting the watershed.

Thanks.

Gail Hockett
05-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Hi Chris,
Saturday was our opening weekend and Doug and Greg are here and are having an amazing time, they are catching Walleye, perch and Northern. We have Dick installing a bathroom into cabin 7a and 7b, but as soon as he is done, Michael and Dick will be on the lake and posting reports. The group that always comes on opener will be arriving next weekend due to graduations they had to come a week later. But Doug and Greg are already planning for their September trip. I will talk with them and get a report out to you on their progress, they stay out all day, but I will see them at dinner time and will let you know how the fishing is, but what I do know is that they are having a great time........always..........Gail

40buick
05-20-2010, 10:46 AM
Any update on water levels. I understand the lake to be lower than normal, maybe quite a bit lower, but just how low is it? Any pictures?