PDA

View Full Version : 5-10-10 Fishing Report

John Carlson
05-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Wow, what weather, we woke up to snow Sat. morning. I wasn't able to make it out on the water over the weekend, my parents took the weekend off so I couldn't sneak out of the store. The reports that were comming in were slow, The Gills moved into a little deeper water just off of where they spawn, The Crappie moved back out to 3 to 6 foot of water and the Walleyes were still found shallow close to current areas. Al least one thing good about the weather is that it got some water moving thru the system again and the fishing should pick up with the warmer weather that is on its way for the weekend. I hope it warms up a little I'm heading to Pewaukee for the WMT Thurs night, I really don't feel like fishing in the cold rain. Good Luck on the water.

Mark Benson
05-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Another WMT'er!!! Good luck on the southern swing!!!

Mark

John Carlson
05-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks Mark, It's my first time fishing down there. I've fished the local WMT's but never really went out and fish a lot of them. So this year I teamed up with a new partner and were going to fish at least 3 one day and 3 two day WMT events and a couple of local Tournys. Were going to be the guys with the Tooth Tamer and Dreamcatcher shirts on fishing out of the Black Ranger 619.