PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 4-23-10

Justin Mullins
04-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Musky fishing can really make you want to pull your hair out.. What a crazy sport this is we all should be checked into the nut house.. Prior to the PMTT coming I was convinced that their was no muskies in this lake and when last weekend got here through yesterday they have really taken off.

I have boated fish everyday with 40 being the biggest but I'm finally starting to see some nice fish moving around. The new weeds are starting to come really good right now seems with my fish if you find weeds you find fish. The bite has been all through the day for me so far you will have a window for a bite but will move fish all through the day. Right now I have moved fish multilple fish everywhere from one end to the other. Water temps are running 59-62 water clarity is good also.

The bait choices for me have really been all over the place early in the week still catching on Rattle Baits, Super Stalkers have been really hot, Shallow Invaders, Sledges have produced along with my biggest follows, Baby Medussa has produced fish for me this week too..

Main lake flats are loaded with fish right now along with the coves next couple of days are looking pretty promising should make for a good weekend for sure.. Trolling has produced pretty well this past week too. Several fish being taken that way on baits such as Little Ernies, Baby Depth Raiders..

Good luck make sure you stop in got some new baits coming in today you should really check out. Also everyone always ask for used Rods and Reels got several setups in here used for sale stop and check them out..